Buying a Home is Not like Any Other Purchase- It is an Investment for Your Future.
The Buying Process
Select a REALTOR: hiring a buyers broker provides you the services and resources you'd otherwise be unaware of.
Obtain a Loan Pre-Approval: Making a loan application in advance sets the price range you can browse in and strengthens your offer with the seller.
Preview Properties Online: use your REALTOR'S website to search in your desired criteria.
Visit and Evaluate Homes: take your time to evaluate the neighborhood and well as the amenities in the general location
Craft an Offer: Your buyer's broker will guide you through filling out the paperwork and establishing a competitive market price
As Your Buyer Broker...
- I Will Pay full attention to your needs.
- Tell you all that I know about the seller.
- Keep information about you confidential.
- Focus on choices that satisfy your needs.
- Provide material facts as well as professional advice.
- Provide price counseling based on comparable properties.
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Attempt to solve problems to your advantage and satisfaction.
- Yolanda Lucero
- Bruce Bush
- Christina Mebus
- Tori Sanchez
- Sara Valenzuela
- Emisa Tamanaha
- Cynthia Dunnington
- Emily Army
- John Ammann